You’re welcome to participate and also invite others to the event «March for Europe».
It invites students, academia, civil society, workers, business and local governments to join forces in the March for Europe in Rome on March 25.
For those who believe in a strong, united and democratic Europe, it is time to stand up. Against nationalism and populism.
- For a Europe of unity against divisions and new walls.
- For a united Europe that delivers on its promises of peace, freedom, security and prosperity.
- For a Europe of solidarity and shared responsibility.
- For a Europe that protects European interests and values in the world.
- For a Europe of democracy that empowers European citizens.
- For a Europe of hope, against a Europe of fear.
- For a plan to relaunch and complete European political unity.
For more details click on the following link:
MARCH FOR EUROPE!